Have a question? The answer may be here...
We are a new and exciting VR centre that offer a variety of virtual reality games and experiences, suitable for all ages.
The best thing is that we are right in the centre of Tarragona.
It is really very easy to find us, because we are so central. No need to go to an ugly industrial area to have fun. We are right here in Tarragona!
You can walk, if you are nearby, or you can catch a train or bus from most towns. Buses and train fares range from 1.50€ to 3€ per person.
You can also drive to Tarragona and find on-street parking or park at a Council or private parking station.
- 1 minute from Tarragona Central Market and Tarragona Post Office
- 10 minutes from the Amphitheatre
- 5 minutes from The Rambla
- 8 minutes from Placa de la Font
- 7 minutes from the train station
- 2-3 minutes from most bus stops
EMT Tarragona Buses
If you are coming from greater Tarragona, you can catch the following EMT Tarragona buses. Download the EMT Tarragona App for the timetables.
- Bus 6 from St Pere and St Pau
- Bus 34 from Les Gavarres
- Bus 11 from Playa Larga
- Bus 12 from La Mora, Altafulla-Tamarit
- Bus 3 from Torreforta
- Bus 54 from Bonavista
- Bus 8, 11, 12, 13 and 16 from Arrabassada
- By Bus – Catch the e6 Expres.Cat bus which takes about 30 minutes
- By Car – Salou to Tarragona via A7 takes approximately 17 minutes
- By Train – The Renfe train from Vila-Seca takes about 8 minutes
- By Bus – Catch the e6 Expres.Cat bus which takes about 15 minutes
- By Car – Vila-Seca to Tarragona via A7 takes approximately 12 minutes
- By Train – The Renfe train from Reus takes 16 minutes
- By Bus – Catch the e4 Expres.cat bus
- By Car – Reus to Tarragona via T11 takes approximately 15 minutes
- Catch the e7 Expres.Cat bus which takes about 30 minutes
- By Car – Cambrils to Tarragona via A7 takes approximately 20 minutes
- By bus – Catch the e1 Expres.Cat bus from Torredembarra which takes about 20 minutes
- By train – The Renfe train from Torredembarra takes about 30 minutes
- By Car – Torredembarra to Tarragona via AP7 takes approximately 20 minutes
- By bus – Catch the EMT #12 bus from Altafulla-Tamarit
- By train – The Renfe train from Altafulla takes about 25 minutes
- By Car – Altafulla to Tarragona via AP7 takes approximately 18 minutes
We want to make it really easy for you to contact us, so you can either:
- Use the contact us form
- Use a social media channel
- Send us a WhatApp message
- Call us